but thank you for letting me bear my soul. i love you for that.
and to think, i'm going insane. i'm wild . are you? but does it matter? does it matter my back is not working as good as his/hers is?no. nothing does, until you start flipping it around. cat to cow, cow to cat, just like that
does it matter that no one not me will come to figure out this dialect?
i just watched myself in my mirror for maybe 15minutes. i looked older.much older. much more than thehair and eyes. but does that matter? why do i even need to say it? to say something?
does anything make any sense? i hope not,
oh god, there i go again I I I, i, i, i shut the fuckup, it's too narrow. No, maybe don't shut the f up, maybe be louder. ugh no. but maybe, maybe yes. the i, is for me, and maybe it is good, i am getting there, getting closer, my____
everysecondwhenmybrainisaDrug.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment